Bronchiectasis Patient Conference 2023
This year’s Bronchiectasis Patient Conference will take place online on Sunday 12 March 2023 at 10:00-16:00 CET.
The conference is for people living with bronchiectasis and their family members and carers. It is an opportunity to understand more about the disease and how to manage it. The event may also be useful to healthcare professionals and anyone with an interest in bronchiectasis.
Key sessions this year will focus on:
- airway clearance techniques,
- the most up-to-date research news, and
- how bronchiectasis affects people through different life stages
Attendees will also have an opportunity to ask the speakers questions.
The event will be held in English.
The sessions will be recorded and made available on this page within 2 weeks of the event.
Presentations will be from both patient and medical experts. They will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to bronchiectasis for those newly diagnosed
- Lifestyle, nutrition and mental health
- Lung and airway clearance techniques – by physiotherapists and patients
- Latest research trials
- Digital approaches and how they can be applied to bronchiectasis
- Bronchiectasis through the life stages – from childhood to older age
- Pregnancy and fertility in bronchiectasis